MAY 15 & 16 – 2020 ANNUAL FLOWER & PLANT SALE
Friday, May 15th • 9 AM to 6 PM and Saturday, May 16th • 9 AM to 4 PM
Held at the Bloomingdale Park District Maintenance Building, 259 Springfield Drive (North End of Springfield Park)
Our 2020 Annual Flower & Plant Sale Will Be Featuring
• Flats of 48 Colorful Flowers • Cannas, Grasses, Tropicals & Tuts
• Premium 11” Hanging Baskets • Perennials from Members’ Gardens
• Geraniums & Accent Plants • Master Gardener Help Desk
• Proven Winners & Specialty Annuals • Garden Items & Raffles
• Vegetables & Herbs • Note $2 service fee if paying with credit card
How to Purchase a Bloomingdale Garden Club Flower & Plant Sale Gift Certificate
Email email@example.com for information on how to get Gift Certificates in any denomination. These are perfect for birthdays, Easter, Mother’s Day, or any occasion. Recipients of the Gift Certificates may redeem them at the Flower & Plant Sale on May 15th and 16th.
Flower & Plant Sale Proceeds Support Area Charities and Monthly Club Presentations
• Bloomingdale VFW Post • Garden Works Project
• Cornerstone Faith Community Church • Humanitarian Service Project
(Bloomingdale) • Midwest Shelter for Homeless Vets
• DuPage Care Center • Stepping Stones
• DuPage Pads • We Grow Dreams
• Fellowship Church (Carol Stream) • WINGS
Click here for a referral guide to Purchase-Plants-by-Color at our sale!
Click here to purchase plants at Pre-Sale Prices! (Order & Payment is due by April 15th)
NOTE: The Plant Sale will be contingent on the availability of the Park District Maintenance Building in order to distribute plants. This will be mandated by the CDC and Governor. The purpose of our sale is to fund local charities and club programs. We will keep you posted.