July 21, 2020 – The Lyme Disease Epidemic and What Gardeners Need to Know
Presented by Laura Christensen—
- You are 10 times more likely to contract Lyme Disease than West Nile.
- Lyme Disease has surpassed AIDS as the #1 infectious disease in the U.S. (many cases aren’t even reported leading to inaccurate records of how wide spread it is).
- The common MD is using an extremely inaccurate form of testing which is only 50% accurate.
- Lyme can be spread by any insect that feeds on blood (gestational/sexually also being proven in case studies).
- The average MD knows very little about this disease or long-term dangers.
- If not treated properly it most often turns into a debilitating chronic condition.
- Lyme symptoms include symptoms that often lead to years of misdiagnosis (M.S., depression, etc.).
- To find a Lyme literate doctor, contact the Lyme Disease Association or ask someone currently being treated by one.
- Lyme Disease enters the central nervous system almost immediately and even if “cured” many endure relapses years later.
- LYME DISEASE KILLS
For more information go to www.ilads.org or www.truthaboutlymedisease.com.